Legendary Porsche control. Available in maintenance form.
The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan delivers convenience, control and
Maintain confidence in your Porsche vehicle from the dealership, to your home and beyond with The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan (PSMP). This prepaid service plan allows you to maintain and manage your factory recommended scheduled services. Under the plan, we provide you with the most detailed services your Porsche needs to maintain its luxury, beauty and superior performance.
What’s included: For Model Year 2017 there are 4 plans that are offered through PSMP. Each plan is customized to cover critical mileage periods of 2 years/20,000 miles, 3 years/30,000 miles, 4 years/40,000 miles or 5 years/50,000 miles.
Beginning with Model Year 2018, the first maintenance will be included with the purchase of the vehicle. Therefore PSMP plans will be revamped to consider this additional benefit. Please see the Model Year 2018 brochure below for details.
How you benefit: Here are some benefits that the Plan brings to you as a Porsche owner:
- Certainty. Locks in the price of routine maintenance for the term of your plan. No wondering, “Will the cost of a 30,000 mile checkup on my vehicle go up in a year?” No, it won’t. And it will not for the entire term of the plan you selected.
- Quality. All repairs and replacements use Genuine Porsche Parts.
- Confidence and Competency. Knowledge that your authorized Porsche dealership uses highly skilled, factory-trained Porsche technicians.
- Flexibility. Once purchased, have your routine maintenance performed by any participating Porsche dealership with in the United States.
- Value Proposition: Generally enjoy a cost savings over the life of the plan rather than paying for services as you go.
In establishing scheduled maintenance requirements for the Porsche vehicles, our engineers in Germany determined the checks and service operations necessary to keep your Porsche running in optimal condition. Protect your investment with PSMP.
Model Year 2017 and Earlier (PDF; 1.4 MB)
Model Year 2018 and Later (PDF; 0.2 MB)